Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Backyard Tour...

Woo Hoo! My first blog... My first post, will wonders never cease!

This is the rose that grows on my fence... a gift from Mr. Wonderful, the love of my life. We have at least 40 roses and this spring we were gifted with at least 148 simultaneous blooms.

Dainty Bess is another favorite... I love this rose, it is so delicate and graceful...













And for a little knitting news, I am currently knitting Rosita from Jaeger Handknits 35. No pictures yet. It is slow going, the Ogee lace pattern has a 28 row repeat. I modified the pattern to knit in the round and this makes the knitting go a little faster. I will post pics when I'm a little further along.

I also have 15 balls of Katia Idea yarn that I bought ages ago and would love to make something out of it but can't find a pattern that I like for this type of yarn...

No comments: