Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bizzy Bizzy Bizzy

Between catching up at work and joining the Mystery Stole 2 knitalong, I have had my hands full just trying to keep up. I am knitting the Mystery Stole in Ruby Zephyr. I'm not sure that I am crazy about this color, but I have finished both sides of Clue #1 and if I'm still not crazy about the color when I am finished with the Stole, I can always dye it black. I decided to try knitting a Stole because as you can see in the Opera pictures below, I am wearing a shawl (triangle) that was Mystery Shawl #1 and it is beautiful and I love it, however I just think I would be more comfortable in wearing a stole. So we will see, the verdict is still out.

While I was in Santa Fe, Grant learned how to ride a bike without training wheels... finally! And on Saturday, he rode in his first BMX race. To say the least I was a little nervous about how this was going to go, but he did fine. As a matter of fact, he won a 2nd Place trophy, not bad for his first race and only riding a bike for about a week! Yes I'm a proud Nonnie...

No comments: